Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Lazy Friday

Eli... coming to a door near you


Wow today has flown by. I am totally exhausted and I can honestly say I haven't done a whole lot today. What I have done, is fed a baby, changed a nappy, cleaned a potty, made food/snack/drink for children, fed a baby, changed a nappy, cleaned a potty, picked up toys, cleaned a potty, made snack/food/drinks, fed a baby... you get the picture.

Eli's having a growth spurt I believe. He's been feeding pretty flat out for the last 2 days. Going to see the health nurse on Monday, I am excited to see how much he's grown since last month!

Oh! Exciting news!!

Eli...


Has....




A...



TOOTH! yay!! Today he was really gnawing on his fingers so I stuck my finger in and there was a little spiky left toothy. Well done Eli! I have to say I 100% believe the teething necklace is what helped him tolerate it. We haven't had any major dramas with this one :) If you'd like to know more, please check out Sarahs store - Sunshine'n'Lollipops

Well better get the small children to bed. It's late and this mumma has to send out invoices then head to bed for some baby snuggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment