Monday, February 7, 2011

Lazy Mondays

Well today was a rather relaxed and lazy day... to the point where I am still in my Pj's. It's good to have these days occasionally!

Poor Eli had his 4 month old needles last week and he's still unwell from them. Has a little temperature and is a bit more sleepy than usual. Not all bad, I used the oportunity to snap some cute sleepy photos!




We got some new nappies in the mail today! They are so cute, 8 in total. I had them on layby at Twinkle Lily for what seemed like forever, it's always good to pay something off. I took some photos and the lady who makes them, Kat, has asked if it's ok to use this photo on her website and on pamphlets! Eli is a little bit famous :)


He's also the star of Wozzleberries ;) Not only is he the star on the web page, but also on the facebook page as their profile pic, and their business cards! We love our Wozzleberries nappies here! Have some more coming soon and I can't wait to see what Michelle comes up with!

Today I think I formed some really great friendships. It's always nice when you meet people who think just like you and you have someone to bounce off. So thank you to all our Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle girls ;)

I just got word that my ERGO love story blog post was linked from an eco blog in the UK! That's a little bit exciting! Go check it out here :) This post was part of a competition which I am hoping to win, you can have a look here.

Better go snuggle my little monkey, he's just woken up and is still a little warm.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I LOVE THOSE EYELASHES. Beautiful pics!

    Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete