Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Feel The Love

Today when I picked Jaidan up from school, I said "Guess what Jaidan?". "What mum?" he replied. "I love you the most", I told him. "Mum stop saying that, I don't like it" he declared. "Why not?" I asked. "You give me a headache" he sighed.

Little brat. LOL

On another note, we had a very long and exhausting day today. Headed to a gathering for International Women's Day. It was lots of fun, Ash got to ride a pony and was surprisingly confident! We spent a lot of time there, having a stab in the dark I would say almost half the time we were there today was spent at the ponies.

I am feeling really cranky today. Lack of sleep I think, but I woke up tired and grumpy and haven't been able to kick it. The kids have been good but everything is annoying me so I've parked them in front of the TV for now.

I am so close to having my car I can taste it. Feels like one step forward, 2 steps back at the moment. I almost had the money to go pick it up, which is hard for me as I am usually very close to incoming amount with bills and things, and then the power bill came in didn't it. So back to square one basically and a 2 week wait is turning out to be a 2 month one I think.

Yes, today is a whingy whiny post. I'm allowed to have them occasionally aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment