Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Peanut Sling and Ergo Baby Carriers

So today I am really excited! Last night I got an email from Babes In Arms saying I had been chosen to review the Adjustable Peanut Sling baby carrier! I am very excited, as I have wanted to try a shoulder sling for a long time now! I've tried wraps, SSC, Mei Tais, a POD, and my favourite Hammock Conversion, but not a shoulder sling! Eagerly waiting it's arrival!

I also have entered a draw to win a ERGObaby carrier. These are pretty awesome, just throw them on and off you go, birth to toddlerhood, city to bush. I loved mine (so much so that it turned from black to a grey colour) and used it for 2 years, carrying my Ashy from birth until he was a hefty 17kg toddler. I hope I win! Check it out over at The Bragging Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment