Saturday, March 26, 2011

Review of the Adjustable Peanut Shell


This week I was lucky enough to get chosen, by Babes In Arms, to use and review the Adjustable Peanut Shell shoulder sling. This was actually my first try of a shoulder sling (if you don't count the 10 minutes of my sisters Infantino).


The things I love about this sling are the padded shoulder, and the little pocket on the front, perfect size for my phone! It's also very small so can roll up in a handbag easily.


Slipping it on and off is a cinch, and adjusting it is super easy. I am a larger sized lady and it fit me perfectly. I had no difficulty at all following the instructions, so for a new baby wearer, this sling would be great! I love the extra safety strap on the inside, for peace of mind. It's also very soft and snug and Eli really enjoyed it!


I hip carried him as he is almost 10 months old and didn't approve of my attempt to Kangaroo Carry. I wish I'd had something like this when he was a newborn for trips to the shop, or school to pick up the other kids. For the price you'd get your money's worth.


It does come in an array of colours and patterns, I chose black because it doesn't stain and goes with everything. I'm boring like that!


You can check them out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment